amielzbth: (Eric - Shut up)
[personal profile] amielzbth
I seriously wish the members on ONTD True Blood would lighten up on the show.  It ISN'T the book.  It will NEVER BE the book.  Its a show BASED on the book.  If you don't like watching the show because the episodes are one large "clusterfuck" than stop watching it.  Sheesh!  

As a matter of fact, I'm just cutting my membership off from ONTD.  They are annoying the shit out of me.

And this episode ROCKED!  

Ami

Date: 2012-08-20 07:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] satyresque.livejournal.com
It was a good episode! I don't get what isn't to like.

Date: 2012-08-20 07:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amielzbth.livejournal.com
Its not the books! It has to be JUST LIKE the books! And you know what? If it WAS like the books they'd still be pissed off at who was cast in some of the parts!

November 2025

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16 171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 10th, 2026 08:18 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios